Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Billy and Jimmy "First Try"

These are mine and my brothers parts from our first video "First Try" from 2004. I was around 15 and Jimmy was 13. There pretty funny to watch now. Jimmy got a cheap home editing program and just put it all together. I still think its pretty good for a 13 year old. This was back when we would just skate around souderton every weekend cause none of us could drive and then hang out at my friend Franks house every night. These were some of the funnest times I can remember skating and hanging out with friends.



This is back when we used to skate a lot of gaps. I was so hyped on ollieing the genesis gap. Im sure other people did it before me but I had never seen anyone skate it. I was really happy with the nollie over the porch gap. We skated that thing so much. We used to skate a Branch church all the time when they had those white plastic benches. I was really siked on the 180 nosegrind.



Jimmy was the little good kid. A lot of things in this part I still think are good. The kickflip over the trashcan at the highschool was sick. The ollie run on those skinny ledges in souderton was awesome. Ollieing the 11 at the souderton highschool and 5050 that ledge at the highschool all the way out is pretty crazy. Its so hard to make it all the way across. I dont think I saw anyone else ever do that again. There tearing the courtyard down soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment