Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pat Owens Old Footage

Sorry about the lack of new updates. I have been having a lot of trouble with my capturing camera. As soon as I fix that I will post a lot of new footage.

His a real old clip of Pat Owens from around 2005. Its funny to see all the stages wedge goes through. I never got to skate those wooden hubbas but they looked fun. Check out the switch flip over the 7 in telford at 30 seconds. I remember being pretty shocked by that and how perfect it was. The tailslide at 50 seconds is sick. That ledge is scarier in person. The nollie varial heel down the 5 at what used to be dairy queen was crazy haha. I dont know anyone who can do that down stuff. The nollie flip was so perfect. Back then none of our friends were really doing switch or nollie stuff down anything. That would still be sick today.

No comments:

Post a Comment