Sunday, October 25, 2009

Extra Tricks (10/22-25/09)

Tuesday I got the new Flip video "Extremely Sorry" from the berrics. Luckily I got a one of the ones autographed by Geoff Rowley, I have always been a big fan of him since I started skating. The intro animations are kind of stupid and I think the little graphics and animations they put in Shane Cross part was a little distracting but besides that the skating was awesome and its definitely worth seeing.

Friday me and jim skated wedge for a while before I went to work.

Saturday it rained all day. Sunday the 25th we started out at wedge. It was myself, Erik Mangal, Zach Panebianco, Collin Welch, Jeff Colombo, Ryan Kuhns, Dylan Hondros, Pat McCullion and Joey Christoffers. Dylan took us to the fedex gap. There were so many close tricks. Zach landed on a sick bs bigflip and got real close to nollie backside flip. Joey Christoffers landed on fs flip a few times and then he found this random plastic movable 2 stair and put that at the end of the gap to make it even longer. Dylan landed on the nicest hardflip probably 4 or 5 times.

Then we went to the Moes gap that Joey Christoffers kickflipped. Zach Panebianco decided to skate the rail. He got a nice front board and I got to use my new fisheye. After that me and Pat McCullion went to the church manny pad near wedge. Pat got a real nice inward heel manny. Then we went back to wedge for a while.

Heres a clip of some of the warm up tricks and close tricks at the fedex gap. I felt so bad for Dylan he had it so many times. Were gonna go back soon and hopefully we will have more success. Featuring Joey Christoffers, Zach Panebianco and Dylan Hondros



Heres a little montage Davis Trinh put together of some of his friends. Featuring Davis Trinh, Devon Russell, Mikey Obrien, Joey Obrien,Billy Simpson, Kevin Nguyen, Kevin Pham and few of Davis' other friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment