Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bridge Spot Clip



Heres a clip Joey Christoffers put together of some skating at the Bridge spot in Philly. Filmed by Joey Christoffers and I'm guessing Collin Bauder filmed his trick. Featuring Collin Bauder, Joey Christoffers and Matt Powell.

Joeys pop shuvit nosegrind is real nice. Matt Powell always puts together sick lines. His fakie front crooks is real sick. I've seen him easily do them backside too. Collins stuff on the barrier doesnt even make sense. I tried skating that thing and I couldnt even get a grind on it. I think its one of those things if you skated the spot you would realize how hard it really is. The fs 5-0 revert is crazy.

Me and Jimmy skated this spot awhile ago on Sunday, February 21st. Jimmy got a sick line with a wallie over the barrier and I got a bs crook bigspin out on the angle iron ledge. Its a pretty fun spot. Its the only place I know that you can skate when its raining or snowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment