Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mangalwood Commercial


Mangalwood commercial edited and filmed by Davis Trinh. Featuring Mark Beidlingmaier, Billy Simpson, Dan Trauger, Kevin Pham, Tyler Lindsay and Erik Mangal.

Davis had to make a clip for a school project and like the nice guy he is he wanted to make one promoting Mangalwood. Besides a couple of clips he filmed the majority of it on Saturday, April 11th. He got the idea of the shirts changing from a DVS commercial. I think it turned out pretty well. It was tough trying to make sure nobody was in the background on each shot. You can see the biker disappear during my 5-0 shuv haha. I thought Kevins crook with the changing shirts turned out so nice. It was pretty strange being filmed taking off and putting on a shirt haha.

Everybody was killin it that day. We had a fun session on the manual pad. Dan Trauger's kickflip nose manny shuv was out of nowhere and Erik's fs 180 fakie manual 180 was so smooth. He did it again for me so I could film it with my camera. Thanks Erik.

Despite filming the whole time Davis managed to get a nice tre off the kicker. Good work dude. Tyler made the wallie manual look so easy and I was pretty happy Ant Krystopa got a clip of my lipslide to 5-0. You dont see it in the video but the best was Kevin and Marks back to back hardflips off the kicker. Kevin landed it perfect and while people were still clapping for him, Mark came right behind him with another perfect one. I love when that happens. Good work on the clip Davis!

Also Check out Erik's new decks. Thanks for putting me on there dude!




Honored

No comments:

Post a Comment