Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"Creatures of Habit" Falls Section and Close tricks

Heres some old clips of some falls and close tricks from 06 and 07 while we were filming for our video "Creatures of Habit".


falls Section from focus17 on Vimeo.

featuring Pat Owens, Jimmy Simpson, Mike yandoli, Mike McCrorie, John Provencher and Billy Simpson.

The one clip where my friend Mike McCrorie tried to 180 the dumpster, I remember feeling super bad. Mike had already landed it but I thought he could do it better so I asked him to try it again. the next try he fell and broke his foot. Sorry mike.

There were a lot of close tricks that would have been pretty sick. John Provencher hardflip over grafton was pretty crazy. I dont know how people do them over gaps. He got so close but it never went down.

Another clip was jimmys front blunt at Gwynedd Mercy College. He got so close so many times but just couldnt put it down. It was Thanksgiving 3 years ago and I remember he got to tired and broke his board. When we were leaving some security guard parked us in so we couldnt leave. He called the cops but they never came and he had us wait an hour or so. We ended up missing thanksgiving dinner. My parents were pretty pissed.

Jims kickflip over the swenksville 10 was sick. He landed on it probably 5 times. It would have been perfect if his tail didnt snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment