Monday, November 23, 2009

Extra Tricks (Nov.16th - Nov. 22nd)

Monday the 16th I skated wedge with Erik Mangal and Jeff Colombo. Jeff got a really sick trick on the small planter ledge and Erik showed me his new manny trick that were gonna film soon. Fs 180 fakie manny revert.

Friday the 20th I went to wedge by myself before I had work. I am a loser and I set the camera up on some cinder blocks to film a trick. I got a lucky and landed a switch fs 180 5-0 revert on the bank.

Saturday the 21st we skated wedge. Penny and TZ built the most amazing granite ledge. Everybody was killin it today. Tore was doing some awesome stuff like switch heel bs crooks. Jimmy and Joey almost got some sick lines.

Sunday we started out at the mini hubba in harleysville. It was me, my brother jimmy, Chop, kevin Nguyen and kevin pham. Chop got a nice front tail to fakie and I got a fs 5-0 to manny off the curb. Jimmy already front blunted the ledge a while back so he just started messing around with some stuff. He did a fs 5050 and then body varial off the curb which turned into a 5 trick line haha.

After that we went to the bump to grass gap in harleysville. Jimmy and kevin were messing around with some stuff. Chop got a nice bs 180 and almost got a nice bs shuv until I got too close filming and his board accidentally hit the camera so hard. My new fisheye is pretty much done. Theres a bunch of big scratches on it. That kind of stopped the session on the gap. I was pretty bumbed.

We were gonna call it a day but decided to just keep skating since it was so nice out. Im glad we did. We went to the Landis in harleysville and skated the brick manny pads. Chop got a bs and fs pop-shuvit manual. Kevin got a fs shuv manny and a fs shuv manny back revert that was so stylish and I got a varialflip manny. Thanks to jimmy for taking the time to film most of the stuff today! After that jimmy beat me in skate for a pretzel. thanks jim!

Later on we skated care and share til it got dark. Besides my lens breaking it was a good week of skating.



Featuring Jimmy Simpson, Billy Simpson, Joey Christoffers, Kevin Pham, Kevin Nguyen and Alex Robinson.

No comments:

Post a Comment