Sunday, November 15, 2009

Extra Tricks (Oct.29th to Nov.15th)

Thursday the 29th Erik Mangal and John Kroesser got some real nice manny tricks on the granite pad. Pat McCullion did a 360 manny on the granite pad on a broken board.

I was really sick during the week from 1st to the 5th so no skating was done at all. I guess I had the flu and so does chop. get better soon man!

Saturday the 7th We started at wedge. It was myself, Kevin Pham, Erik Mangal and Nate Walsh. Later we went to the Kids of America pad in lansdale. Kevin got a halfcab manny body varial out first try! Right when I was getting the camera out to film it a cop came up and kicked us out.

After that we went to the little hip near 7/11 in lansdale. Kevin got a sick trick over it. Then we went back to wedge and skated with Erik, Ryan Kuhns and my brother jimmy. We had a good time at wedge. Later on me and Kevin went to Indian Crest Middle School to skate the manny pad. Kevin got his halfcab manny body varial first try again right when I started filming! It was sick. I did a quick halfcab manny revert and landed a sketchy fakie bigspin manny revert. I wanted to get it good but it started getting to dark.

Sunday the 8th We started at wedge. It was me Erik Mangal, Tore Bevivino, Alex Candelori and Ryan Higgins. After wedge erik showed us some spots. Collin Bauder came with us. Erik took us to a euro gap type thing in the lansdale area. Tore and Collin did a couple ollies up the gap. They wanted to do more but there was car parked right near the landing and it made it harder.

Then we went to the jersey barrier that Collin, Anthony Krystopa and I built a while back. Collin did a bunch of sick wallie tricks over it. He did a wallie with some kind of double grab haha and he did wallie fs 180 and wallie fs shuv. After that we went back to wedge and skated til it got dark.

Friday the 13th me, Chop and Kevin Nguyen went to China bump. Kevin got real close to front shuv over the whole thing. Chop got a nice nollie and a real nice switch trick over it.

Sunday the 15th Me, my brother jimmy, chop and Kevin Nguyen skated. We started out at the Rite Aid in Souderton. Jimmy did a boardslide pop out trick and a backlip pop out trick. They both looked real nice. After that we went to temple ambler. Chop and Jimmy got some real nice lines and Chop got a sick trick off the dugout gap. I got some back blunts on the stairs. After that we dropped off jim and raced to pennbrook middleschool before it got dark so chop could try a trick on the rail. Chop took some falls but he got his trick real nice! overall it was a really fun day of skating



Extra Tricks featuring Joey Paone, Pat McCullion, Billy Simpson, Jimmy Simpson, and Alex Robinson.

I let jimmy use the camera to check out my new fisheye and the first thing he did was start singing the rocky theme and filming me haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment