Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Extra Tricks (8/22-23/09) and Game of Skate #2

As Saturday Me, Alex Robinson and Tyler Lindsey met up with Tyler, Pat Hennigan and Pat McCullion at Colin Fegal's mini ramp. Then we went spot searching for a while. We spotted a huge deer at one spot. That was pretty awesome haha. Then we headed to wedge. Travis Iffrig got a sick nollie bs 5-0 across the planter. At the end of the line he ollied one of the brick ledges long ways! He made it look so easy.

Sunday was a good day. I picked up Tyler Lindsey and Alex Robinson and met up with Pat McCullion at the Souderton Highschool. I haven't skated there in years and there gonna tear it down soon so we figured we should skate it. I graduated from Souderton and me and my friends grew up skating there. It always brings back memories skating in the courtyard. Im gonna miss it when they tear it down. Pat McCullion got a nose manny across the long skinny ledge near the 11, that my brother Jimmy 5050 like 4 or 5 years ago. The drop is 5 or 6 feet high and coming out of nosemanual would be pretty scary. He made it look easy. Chop was messing around fs 5-0ing the rail on the 5 stair. He was just messing around but I still think it was sick. Then we had a firecracker session down the 4 and 5 haha. That was pretty fun.

Later on we went to Davis' Game of Skate at the Harleysville Courts. There was probably 15 to 20 kids in the competition. Of course I had to play Pat McCullion for my first match so I got taken out haha. There were a lot of good games but my favorite was Erik Mangal and Jimmy's game. They went back and forth for a while but Jimmy ended up winning. It ended up being Brian Panebianco in Third place, Pat McCullion in Second and Tore Bevivino in First place. The whole thing was sick. Thanks to Pat Owens for bringing the boxes and kicker to the courts and to Davis for organzing the whole thing. Good work Davis!

After that me, Tyler Lindsey, Kevin Pham and Tim Mchllhenny went to the Landis in Harleysville. We had a good session on the manny pad. Tim got a switch flip manny, I got a nollie fs bigspin manny, and Kevin got a sick hardflip manny. Me and Kevin really didn't expect to land our tricks, so it was a really good feeling leaving there landing tricks we've never done before and getting them on film. Overall it was a fun weekend.

Check the extra tricks (8/29-30/09) for a clips from this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment