Thursday, June 25, 2009

Billy Simpson "Focus" 2006

Heres my old part from our second video "Focus" from 2006. A lot of this stuff is easy now but back then I was pretty hyped on some of the tricks. I remember being really siked on the nollie shuv manny at oakridge. I always liked skating that pad cause of the speed. Also the switch ollie over the barrier in KOP and the switch ollie down the quakertown 6.

It doesnt really look like it on video but the grass gap that I tried in the beginning where my board breaks, was pretty high. I havent been there since so its probably not very big anymore. That gap is in West Chester in the same parking lot as the tiny rails that everybody skates. Right when I got out the car I tried to noseslide the rail and sacked so bad. Then I waited a half hour and tried that gap and broke my board. It was a really good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment