Sunday, June 21, 2009

Extra Tricks (6/21/09) and Unused Erik Mangal footage

Not to much skating this weekend. Saturday it rained all day and we had Jimmys graduation party. Thanks to everybody that came! Sunday we stayed a wedge all day. It was me, Erik, Collin and Jimmy. A lot of other people came in out through the day. Everybody else is on senior week. I filmed a trick on the small bank and collin got this crazy wallie trick off the small bank onto the white bench.

The first couple clips of collin were from Sunday. just wallieing off that thing and clearing the top is a challenge let alone grinding the bench on top of that. He got a couple of sick tricks. The clip of Joey Paone is from a while ago that I forgot to put in. The old clips of Erik were filmed by Anthony Travis, except for the first manual trick that was filmed by me. All of them were so sick, but jimmy had a hard time fitting them into his "Collective" part. The cab into the ramp run is one of my favorites I've seen erik do.

No comments:

Post a Comment