Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dan Ackerman

I've known Dan for 8 or 9 years. Dan is another Harleysville kid. Him, Jon Mervine and Jake Hoffman all lived near eachother and they were the best skaters I knew in Harleysville. I remember being super intimidated by all them because they were older then me and I had just started skating. I've seen Dan do some sick stuff way before we ever started filming stuff. Dan was one of the first people to drive me and jimmy around to spots. Thanks Dan! I haven't seen him in a while but every once and while we will skate and he can still do most of his stuff.

Heres his part from our first video "First Try" from 2004. Notice the title. Jimmy just typed up names and filmed them haha. Most of the footage on here is even older. We seriously just went through his old home videos and put everything we could find together haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment