Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Paul Mashett


Ive known Paul since the 7th grade. Hes one of funniest guys I have ever met. I dont even think its on purpose most times. He doesnt really skate anymore but we grew up skating today through middle school and highschool. He always could pop his tricks so high. We still hang out whenever he comes home from school. I dont know anyone who doesnt like paul. Hes always doin something kind of weird like fermenting mead in his apartment haha. But thats what I like about him. I remember in school he wore the same pumpkin costume every year for Halloween. I always used to see him skating around harleysville by himself with his hair up in a ponytail haha. He has are really good beard too.

Paul has always been into playing guitar and piano and stuff. One time when we were in like 8th grade, we were hangin out in his basement. My friend Rick was playing this System of a Down song and paul was head banging with his crazy long hair haha. Then Rick swung the guitar up right when paul was slamming his head down and smacked right into haha. He had this huge gash down the middle of his forehead and the first thing he says is "My moms gonna kill me" hahah.

Heres his part from our video "Focus" 2006. We filmed this in probably a couple of months. I always loved his fs flips.

No comments:

Post a Comment